Honeybunch Chicken Salad
Sure to be a crowd pleaser particularly when served with hot Tuscan bread.
If you prefer chunky chicken salad, all ingredients may be cut accordingly.
- 1 (10-ounce) can Premium Chunk White Chicken in water
- 1 large sweet and crisp apple, cored, peeled and chopped to your size of choice
- ¼ cup finely minced celery, or 1 teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra fine granulated white sugar or honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, white or black
- ¼ cup finely chopped nuts of choice, optional
- ¼ cup finely chopped water chestnuts (for crunch), optional
Thoroughly drain chicken and dice in electric chopper or break apart with fork.
Mix all ingredients and stir well. Adjust seasonings. Chill until ready to use.